Sponsored Review - Celebrity Sun Tan

Hi girlies,
I'm back with yet another tanning post I feel like I'm a tanning guru at this stage!
I was recently contacted by a lovely member of the Celebrity Sun team who asked me would I like to review their tan and obviously I jumped at the chance!

Photobucket
 

Celebrity sun claim to be a nice smelling, instant drying spray tan. I couldn't agree more!
 
Smell; Think of Johnston's baby talcum powder and baby products, that is exactly what this tan smells like. I found myself sitting smelling my arms after I had applied this tan, which is definitely not something I normally do with my biscuit smelling tans!
 
Packaging; The packaging is simple and very recognisable.
 
Product; This 150ml bottle is in the style of an aerosol can similar to Sally Hanson. This made it slightly harder for me to apply as I am not use to using tanning products that aren't a moose/liquid however it was a nice change. It dried instantly and felt like I hadn't applied tan at all!
 
Colour; The colour was instant which made it easy to apply as you can easily spot if you have missed any areas. It is certainly not orange, a factor which is not easy to achieve when tanning but Celebrity Sun have managed to give you a nice golden glow. I prefer a slightly darker than however simply reapplying the next night gave me the colour I wanted.
 
001-1_zps7cbfd45f
Before- Hello Milky Bar Kid!
Photobucket
 
 
 
 
 

 After - a nice golden glow
 
Price; Celebrity Sun is extremely afforable at £6.99 each  or £12.99 for a pack of two or £16.99 for a 3pack
 
Where to buy; You can purchase online at celebsuntan.com or by clicking here
 
As you can see from the results this tan certainly works and the smell is to die for!
 
Have you ever used celebrity sun?
 
Until next time girlies.. LolaRose xx
 


9 comments:

  1. I've never heard of this tan before:O It looks amazing and cheap:Dxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its only new hun :)
      Isn't it so well priced!
      xx

      Delete
  2. I've never heard of this but it looks beautiful and natural. The fact it's a spray puts me off as I cannot for the life of me get on with them but I might pick it up for my face xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's only new my love but it's a lovely tan,
      I completely understand what you mean it's lovely for your face too :)
      xx

      Delete
  3. Thats such a lovely tan colour, usually I tend to find that fake tans represent wotsits but this is lovely and I would definitely try it! x

    www.poptartsandsexx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you'd like it if you aren't a fan of being tango'd hun!
      xx

      Delete
  4. Okay i need this in my life!!!
    My tan has sadly now faded from my holiday- I normally use st moriz, but as it's getting more popular the price is getting higher! This one is so cheap!!
    Can't wait for more posts on bargains! :)
    I'm now a new follower, please check mine out when you can,
    Merry Christmas
    Coral
    x x x

    www.corals-closet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks great! I'm going to have to give it a try!
    Now following via GFC :-)
    Lots of Love Aimie xxx

    www.aimievictoriassecrets.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. There aren't many downsides to being wealthy, other than paying taxes and having relatives asking for money. But being a famous celebrity is a 24 hour job.
    famous scorpio

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment they really do make my day.. I ALWAYS reply back so make sure to come back & check!!