As you may know I recently did a post on my worst beauty buys of 2013 so far which got great feedback so I've decided to balance out the negativity and share with you my best buys so far!
I think posts like these are so helpful when it comes to spending your money wisely and below are some products that I've purchased in 2013 and love ;
1. Sarah Jessica Parker perfume / 2. Essence Extreme mascara / 3. Real Techniques Core Set brushes / 4. Dove Fresh Nourishing Body Wash / 5. Schwarzkopt Gliss total repair shampoo / 6. NYX Makeup Artist Kit / 7. MAC prolongwear concealer #NW25 / 8. W7 Brow Kit / 9. MAC Mineral Skin Finish #MediumDark
1. I can safely say this is one of my favourite perfumes and for £20 (€22.50) I will happily be repurchasing. This is such a sweet fruity scent, which, if you have read my latest perfume post you will know this is my signature scent.
2. This was a mascara bought on a whim from Penneys as I had just ran out and wanted a cheap fix, little did I know it would turn into one of my favourites. It has a relatively thick wand, which gives you a good thick but not overly gooey spread of product.
3. This is just one of the brushes from my Real Techniques core set I cannot fault these brushes and although I don't use many of them for their intenteded purpose, ie. using the contour brush as a concealer brush, I find they work wonders!
4. This Dove shower wash was kindly sent to me by the lovely people at Thinkhouse PR. This is the second Dove shower wash I have tried of late and I cannot live without them! They remove makeup amazingly, they smell fab and leave my skin feeling smooth, what's not to love!
5. This shampoo was just recently brought into the house as my mum, who swore by this when she was a blondie, decided our hair needed some well deserved TLC. This is one of the few shampoos that leave my hair feeling smooth and hydrated, before applying conditioner.
6. This was a eye shadow, blush and lip pallette I picked up in TK Maxx, as I've mentioned before TK Maxx is brilliant for picking up little unexpected finds. This palette, which a will do an in detail review on soon, has every colour you could possibly need, with brilliant pigment.
7. Unless you've been living under a rock you will of heard of the prolongwear range. This shade is perfect for both my MAC #NC35 and my Rimmel 25 hour foundation #400 for a day time look. I also have this concealer in #NC15 for a brighter, Kimmy K inspired under eye look. I find this product gives amazing coverage without looking cakey.
8. I actually did a review on this kit which you can see here, I can honestly say no matter what shade your brows are this kit will have a colour match for you. The inclusion of a highlighter and the pigment and lasting power of the shadows meant that I couldn't not rave about it once more!
9. This is the mother of all powders. If your foundation doesn't give you a flawless look, or if you are looking for a little bit more coverage then this is the powder for you. I can honestly say it is worth every penny of its €28 price tag.
And there you have it folks, a very wordy post on my favourite buys of 2013 thus far!
Have I included any of your fav buys here?
Am I missing out on some fab products?
Let me know!
Until next time girlies..LolaRose xx